Laser Felt Eco, Flying Birds, Cobalt color wall panels in the art gallery.
- Laser Felt Eco could be used as dividers, wall covering, noise reduction panels. Laser Felt Eco is also used for freestanding dividers and partitions.
- Laser Felt Eco can be used as a hanging panel system or drapery.
- Laser Felt Eco provides privacy, noise reduction, divides space, controls solar glare and looks great.
- When used with our Laser Track system these panels can be moved as needed to divide an area and add flexibility to offices public spaces and classrooms.
- Laser Felt Eco is art. Laser Felt Eco is available in multiple patterns and sizes that can be hung from our Laser Track system, and in some cases existing curtain hardware or it can be applied directly as wall art.
- Laser Felt Eco provides designers with endless possibilities for functional and artistic creativity. Any vector file can be used to create a stunning work of art that is unique to your project. Use Laser Felt Eco on your next project and enjoy the beauty and performance of the cleanest, greenest and most versatile decorative textile available.
- Laser Felt Eco has a noise reduction coefficient (NRC) of .20. This means that 20% of the noise in a room utilizing Laser Felt Eco will be absorbed and the space will be quieter and more comfortable for the people in it.These properties change depending upon the number of laser cuts in each piece. Results will vary.
- Laser Felt Eco is also used for table runners,coasters, office organizers, pillow cases, rugs, etc.